These CPU boards can be supplied in all the different configurations of the original product, equivalent to the original PPC8A (and its PowerXpress predecessors, PPC6 and PPC1A), and EP2A models of GE-IP. Al mechanical and electrical interfaces are identical to the original VME carrier boards, and on a single board we can implement all the expanded configurations normally obtained by means of the additional piggyback modules. The boards can be manufactured and supplied in the extended temperature range and ruggedized version, and custom solutions can be delivered upon request.
- ISE have been chosen by SNCF for supplying the Fire Protection System of TGV-R trains running along the Turin-Lyon high speed line
- ISE takes part into the POR FESR 2014-2020 of Tuscany Region within the I-READ 4.0 R&D Project
- ISE will be among the exhibitors of the Innotrans International trade fair and exhibition in Berlin (18-21 september 2018)
- ISE wil supply the fire protection system for new Turkish EMU trains produced by Tüvasaş
- New 744 Locos being delivered to Mercitalia S&T (formerly known as SERFER) are protected by the SILFI-Guard System