InnoTrans is the leading international trade fair for advanced transport technology. Railway products from all over the world and a full range of rail vehicles are presented in exhibition halls and outdoor display tracks on the Messe Berlin exhibition ground. This year more than 3.000 Exhibitors and 150.000 Visitors are expected to animate the event, which will take place from 18 to 21 September 2018. Several International manufacturers of rolling stock will present their vehicles featuring the innovative fire protection system for railway vehicles produced and marketed by ISE.For more information on Innotrans visit the institutional website:http://www.innotrans.de/en/ISE booth will be in Berlin Hall 9, booth no.204.
- ISE have been chosen by SNCF for supplying the Fire Protection System of TGV-R trains running along the Turin-Lyon high speed line
- ISE takes part into the POR FESR 2014-2020 of Tuscany Region within the I-READ 4.0 R&D Project
- ISE will be among the exhibitors of the Innotrans International trade fair and exhibition in Berlin (18-21 september 2018)
- ISE wil supply the fire protection system for new Turkish EMU trains produced by Tüvasaş
- New 744 Locos being delivered to Mercitalia S&T (formerly known as SERFER) are protected by the SILFI-Guard System