The new vehicles of the Copenhagen Metro are manufactured and supplied by AnsaldoBreda of Italy and, following studies performed by expert personnel at Metroselskabet, will feature one of the most advanced fire protection strategies for a vehicle of this kind. The passenger compartment will be protected by a sophisticated fire protection system featuring double redundancy of all vital functions, and provided with a fire fighting technology based on water mist. This system is the first one of this kind that has been totally engineered and manufactured in Italy, by a consortium lead by ISE and including some highly qualified enterprises having an established reputation in the fields of railway systems and fire protection technologies.
- ISE have been chosen by SNCF for supplying the Fire Protection System of TGV-R trains running along the Turin-Lyon high speed line
- ISE takes part into the POR FESR 2014-2020 of Tuscany Region within the I-READ 4.0 R&D Project
- ISE will be among the exhibitors of the Innotrans International trade fair and exhibition in Berlin (18-21 september 2018)
- ISE wil supply the fire protection system for new Turkish EMU trains produced by Tüvasaş
- New 744 Locos being delivered to Mercitalia S&T (formerly known as SERFER) are protected by the SILFI-Guard System