The new diesel railcars of the Italian regional railway “Ferrovia Circumetnea”, featuring the evocative name “Volcano” and manufactured by the Polish company NEWAG, will be provided with an innovative fire protection system produced by ISE, using its advanced SILFI-Guard product architecture. Though this contract had been signed well before the issue of the new Italian standard for rail fire protection (UNI 11565), which will not apply to these trains, the system provided by ISE is already aligned with all basic requirements of the new standard, and is therefore among the most advanced products in this field. The delivery of the first new railcars is forseeen in summer 2015.
- ISE have been chosen by SNCF for supplying the Fire Protection System of TGV-R trains running along the Turin-Lyon high speed line
- ISE takes part into the POR FESR 2014-2020 of Tuscany Region within the I-READ 4.0 R&D Project
- ISE will be among the exhibitors of the Innotrans International trade fair and exhibition in Berlin (18-21 september 2018)
- ISE wil supply the fire protection system for new Turkish EMU trains produced by Tüvasaş
- New 744 Locos being delivered to Mercitalia S&T (formerly known as SERFER) are protected by the SILFI-Guard System