The rehabilitation program of 40 locomotives of the series “E402” of Trenitalia, assigned to the Spanish company CAF in Beasain. has been started at the beginning of year 2015. The program encompasses the realignment of existing Locos to the latest technical standards, and the renewal of the whole loco payload. Fire protection of all technical areas of the locomotive must be brought into compliance with all the latest fire safety regulations, which came into force with the new rolling stock TSI. More specifically, the fire alarm system, manufgactured and supplied by ISE using its proprietary “SILFI-Guard” product architecture, will be implemented in full compliance with the new UNI 11565 and equipped with advanced diagnostic capabilities, including “Condition-Based Maintenance” features according to the provisions of the customer technical specifications.
- ISE have been chosen by SNCF for supplying the Fire Protection System of TGV-R trains running along the Turin-Lyon high speed line
- ISE takes part into the POR FESR 2014-2020 of Tuscany Region within the I-READ 4.0 R&D Project
- ISE will be among the exhibitors of the Innotrans International trade fair and exhibition in Berlin (18-21 september 2018)
- ISE wil supply the fire protection system for new Turkish EMU trains produced by Tüvasaş
- New 744 Locos being delivered to Mercitalia S&T (formerly known as SERFER) are protected by the SILFI-Guard System