The proposed system will be optimized for warehouses larger than 10000 sqm. with an average goods handling of more than 1000 pallets/day. Such warehouse scenarios require technological solutions that are reconfigurable, low-cost, flexible, as well as easily scalable with respect to warehouse size, goods variety and required spatial resolution for the pallet localization..The five industrial partners involved in this project are:- Sofidel SpA- I.S.E. ingegneria dei sistemi elettronici Srl- 3logic MK Srl- A.M.E. Srl- CAEN RFID SrlThe Department of Information Engineering (DII) and the Department of Civil and Industrial Engineering (DIC) of University of Pisa are involved in support of basic research activities. Operation requirements of the project will be satisfied by adopting an integrated approach based on extensive use of RFID technology at UHF band and ultra wide band high accuracy indoor/outdoor location systems.
- ISE have been chosen by SNCF for supplying the Fire Protection System of TGV-R trains running along the Turin-Lyon high speed line
- ISE takes part into the POR FESR 2014-2020 of Tuscany Region within the I-READ 4.0 R&D Project
- ISE will be among the exhibitors of the Innotrans International trade fair and exhibition in Berlin (18-21 september 2018)
- ISE wil supply the fire protection system for new Turkish EMU trains produced by Tüvasaş
- New 744 Locos being delivered to Mercitalia S&T (formerly known as SERFER) are protected by the SILFI-Guard System